Cool I will.  thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Art Gramlich [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, June 03, 2002 9:37 AM
To: Jon Thomas; ''[EMAIL PROTECTED]' '
Cc: ''[EMAIL PROTECTED]' '
Subject: RE: [jug-discussion] new Mac questions

Jon,

I think you've lost it.  My g4-800 was $1500. I put in extra pc-133 memory I
had at the house and a 60gig drive. I already had a monitor.  So now for
$1500 I have a pretty kick ass system (better than my x86 system).  Now sure
how you are getting the $3000 price?  If nothing else, check out frys or
comp-usa for previous models - I think one of the compusas in Phoenix metro
area had some good deals less than $2000 for pretty good machines.