Good point, they are very similar. And Tucson was well represented at the no
fluff symposium. I have always been impressed by the quality of the Tucson
development community.

Andy
(the BBQ was awesome too!)

On 7/29/04 3:54 PM, "Terence Rudkin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Thu, 2004-07-29 at 14:39, Andrew Barton wrote:
>
>> there is nothing like being able to talk to some the leading minds in our
>> industry (and in my case, have dinner with them =).
>>
>> Andy
> You were refering to the JUG BBQ right, cause it sounds the same to me.
> :)
>
> TR

Andrew Barton
eBlox, Inc.

520.903.2541 x102 voice
520.903.2542 fax

Check out the new Free Distributor Resource Center (including an online
directory of more than 1200 Suppliers)!
http://resourcecenter.promoorder.com

Instantly source more than 10,000 products online with Product Buffet. It's
Free to Distributors and Suppliers!  http://productbuffet.eblox.com