It could be nothing to loose. as far as you define correctly the
persistence part of your application to Spring's persistance. EJB 3 adopt
its model.

but i dont understand, did u use a framework for web client/viewer part?
Spring MVC is known really gud on this.

regards,

fachim

> Hi all,
> Saya mo tanya jika misalnya aplikasi saya yang menggunakan EJB 3, saya
> ganti
> menggunakan Spring framework. What will I lose and what will I gain?
>
> Thanks before.

SIGMA CIPTA CARAKA DISCLAIMER:
This  e-mail message  (including any attachment)  is  intended only
for  the personal use of the recipient(s) named above. This message
is confidential  and may be legally privileged.   If you are not an
intended  recipient,  you  may not review,  copy or distribute this
message.
us immediately by e-mail and delete the original message. Any views
or opinions expressed in this message are those of the author only.
Furthermore,this message (including any attachment) does not create
any legally binding rights or obligations whatsoever,which may only
be created by  the exchange of hard copy documents signed by a duty
authorised representative of PT. Sigma Cipta Caraka.

Kirim email ke