We try to put a main comment on the review. Having inline comments does not
complete the review. So after going through the diff, we go back to the
main pull request and leave a comment there.

"This looks good but I had a few concerns about how it's tested. Please
don't forget to update the docs as well. Looking forward to this change."

It kind of wraps it up.

The other thing we often do is ping in irc that the review is :+1: or
'comments sent'.

https://github.com/juju/juju-gui/pull/328 is kind of an example
conversation.

Rick