The idea of the original proposal was, as John says, to act as a chess
watch. All the reviews I got so far make much more sense if I read them and
answer them as a whole instead of disconnected inline comments. The idea of
the EOR comment is to mark the review pass as complete and give place to
the reviewed person to answer/act accordingly. I hope this clarifies what I
meant originally. Cheers