Fair enough, I forgot about debug-log.  Do we have an idea of how we'll
aggregate logs from Windows machines?  rsyslog won't run there.   We might
be able to do a go-only solution by using the syslog package.... gabriel
made a port of it that will run on Windows and supports TLS:
https://github.com/gabriel-samfira/syslog    Then we'd just have to give
loggo a writer that writes to both the log file and syslog.