Just to back up Dave's arguments - all sys admins I know would be a big -1 on
Juju doing it's own log rolling. It's a recipe for lost log files, missing data
etc. It's a mixing of responsibilities that should be handled separately.

Just on the volume point Dave raised - we do log a lot but that's also an
orthogonal issue. Even if we logged less we'd still need a rolling mechanism.