Hi Horatio,

I don't see a way to resolve the very disparate set of opinions you've
highlighted below. It's also not clear from your email who is
responsible for making a decision.

I suggest reframing the discussion as user stories. ie

* As a Juju user with a Windows workstation I want to use juju
debug-log (this should work today)
* As a Juju user who has deployed a mixed environment (to the best of
my knowledge there is no requirement for the state servers to run on
Windows, this seems contrary to Canonical's goal of Free Software)
containing a windows workload charm I want to view the logs from that
charm.

Dave