There's one thing that hasn't been mentioned - reviewboard gives us a
unified review queue.  On github you need to look in 8 places to see all
the stuff up for review, and anything not in juju/juju tends to get lost.
 This is really important since that can have a big effect on our velocity.

I think we should continue using reviewboard until we've had more time to
adjust to it.  Remember, we were ready to abandon github after the first
week, too.

I think tooling can solve most of our problems with complicated workflows.