I'm glad you said so then. :)

> Perhaps "rebuild" or "recreate", but "recover" feels wrong.

Got it.  I'm not married to "recover".  It was just the first
reasonable (to me) alternative that popped into my head.

"rebuild" and "recreate" could work, though they don't seem quite
right either.  Perhaps something more like "replace" or "reset"?  So
far it's all re* names, so maybe "wipe"? :)  The catch is that it will
be a subcommand of "juju backups" so it also needs to be something
that implies applying a backup rather than affecting a backup.  Hmm.
"apply"?

-eric