Hello everybody,

Lately I've been noticing a couple of failures regarding a new testing feature
introduced on windows.

Without going into implementation details too deep the main idea is that
whenever a new suite is created
that inherits from a base suite and a SetUpX function is defined, it needs to
call the SetUpX function of the
base suite. The main reason would be that if that's not done we will not do set
up for any test, but we will do
a tear down. To some extent it might be worth it to add some annotations to the
failure message, since it might
come up more often and it is not immideately obvious why.

The bugs caused by this so far are:
- https://bugs.launchpad.net/juju-core/+bug/1474382
- https://bugs.launchpad.net/juju-core/+bug/1471941

Another issue is that a recent bugfix stopped CentOS completely from working.
The series could not be detected anymore because the map was changed *and* the
test that
was using actual data from /etc/os-release was modified to mirror this change.
Until we get the CI
for CentOS up and running, but even as a general thing for that matter, please
consider the old
content of the tests and their intention before modyfing them to fit the
changes in the code.

For more details on the CentOS bug:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/juju-core/+bug/1470150

And that would be all for now, I'll let you get back to the other hundred
emails.

Thanks,
Bogdan