I'm in agreement with Bogdan, Roger and William on this one.

If your test suite is composed of other suites, and you override the
default setup or teardown of either the suite or the test, you MUST call
the respective methods of the embedded suites.

Roger, if it is easy to write some code to assert this, I would LOVE to
have that as a test. It is not something I have the ability to write
quickly (if at all).

As a rule, you should call the setups in the order you define them in
the struct, and call teardown in the reverse order.

Thanks,
Tim