On Tue, Apr 5, 2016 at 2:29 AM Cheryl Jennings <
cheryl.jenni...@canonical.com> wrote:

> Relevant bug:  https://bugs.launchpad.net/juju-core/+bug/1553059
>
> We should provide a way to clean up controllers without making the user
> manually edit juju's files.

Unless anyone objects, or has a better spelling, I will be adding a command
to do this:

    juju purge-controller <controller-name>

The command will require a "-y" or prompt for confirmation, like
kill-controller. It will not attempt to destroy the controller, it will
just remove the details of it from the client.

(Alternative suggestion for spelling: "juju forget-controller".
Purge-controller may suggest that we're purging a controller of its
contents, rather than purging the controller from the client?)

Cheers,
Andrew