There seems to be no compelling reason why we can't distribute more than
just juju and jujud.  However, I don't think there's anything to gain by
splitting out the providers we already have in core.  Adding code that
enables pluggable providers seems like a no-brainer to let people provide
their own interface for their own cloud (whether it's a private cloud or
simply one of the public ones we don't yet support).

Yes, the manual provider sort of works now, but it is so incredibly
*manual *that I hesitate to even call it a solution for all but the most
limited of use cases.

On Wed, May 7, 2014 at 9:20 AM, Curtis Hovey-Canonical <cur...@canonical.com