> The point is - don't use local provider. If you have a single VPS, use the
> manual provider to bootstrap onto that machine.  You can run juju bootstrap
> from your laptop to bootstrap juju onto the VPS.
> https://juju.ubuntu.com/docs/config-manual.html

Ok. Does it possible to add local machine via manual method ?=) My first case:
I have some distro that runs packer build (currently i'm use exherbo
linux because i like source based distros =)).
I'm able to build minimal ubuntu box inside packer. After that i want
to install juju (inside this box) and deploy to it for example
wordpress.

--
Vasiliy Tolstov,
e-mail: v.tols...@selfip.ru