> LXC has options for limiting resources, e.g. to set a limit on memory usage.
> I don't *think* we expose this option in Juju at the moment.  One option you
> have today is to deploy Juju into an LXC container that you create and
> configure, and limit as you see fit.

Problem not in lxc, problem in already written charms. For example
wordpress - does it know free memory for own using? In case of mysql
charm it has ability to set in persent memory for buffers and other
stuff, wordpress does not have this. If juju expose some api/relations
or other stuff to get already running juju services on current machine
charm can recalculate memory for own use...

--
Vasiliy Tolstov,
e-mail: v.tols...@selfip.ru