On Wed, 17 Jun 2015, Richard Harding wrote:

> I apologize that this has taken so long to go out. I wanted to let everyone
> know that the UI Engineering team has been fighting to get a new
> environment for jujucharms.com up and running. We have not been successful
> to date however.

I'm happy to report the team has worked with webops with a patched store.

Charm ingestion is running and the latest charms should all be available.
If you find any issues please let me know.

A side note is that this release includes a bunch of new work including a
new Juju GUI, but I'll post that as its own email.

Thank you everyone for your patience while we got this fixed up and working
smoothly again.

--

Rick Harding

Juju UI Engineering