Hello Victor, a while back there was a move to the openstack bundle. The
promulgated version is called openstack-base. We'd suggest you move to that
official channel for the bundle.

Notice of the bundle move:
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/juju/2015-April/005205.html

New bundle url:
https://jujucharms.com/openstack-base/34

You are right that after the move we left the old bundle in case folks were
still using it and when we reloaded the store that out of date data was not
brought with it.

Please let me know if the bundle openstack-base has any issues for you.

Rick