On Mon, 1 Feb 2016 at 15:04 Darryl Weaver <dar...@darrylweaver.com> wrote:

> I've seen that bug too and just tested a kilo to liberty upgrade in my lab.
> So, I've submitted a bug report here:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/charms/+source/ceph/+bug/1540376

Currently the behaviour of changing the source config option on the ceph*
charms is not equivalent to changing the openstack-origin option on the
OpenStack charms.

I've commented on Darryl's bug report with a proposed solution of using a
upgrade action to allow an upgrade to be rolled across units within a
cluster, rather than changing the config causing an upgrade on all units in
parallel, allowing for an upgrade without and outage in the cluster.

Regards

James