The libraries are not as mature but OpenCL now has an open source BLAS /
FFT library from Amd and a recently updated OpenCL version of Magma so the
gap is closing.  All major OpenCL compilers are built on LLVM and can take
advantage of this though SPIR compilation.  I think a great project would
be to wrap and provide a nice interface over clMagma, or to work on a
common GPU array interface similar to python's
compyte<https://github.com/inducer/compyte>library.

-Jake

there's an opencl package at https://github.com/jakebolewski/OpenCL.jlg i
am very much looking forwards to, i don't know of any reason to favour cuda
at this point.

there's an opencl package at https://github.com/jakebolewski/OpenCL.jlbrary,
lik

On Sunday, February 16, 2014 3:22:14 PM UTC-5, Dahua Lin wrote:I think what
would be nice is a commI think what would be nice is a common array
interface library, like
on arI think what would be nice is a common array interface library, like
ray interface library, like