Any time, Stefan - and I wholeheartedly agree about keeping this up
permanently. Speaking from experience, the issue tracker can be a little
intimidating for people who want to get involved.

I didn't mean to suggest any preference for CUDA over OpenCL, so I'll add a
note about the latter (this isn't my most knowledgeable area). Jake, that
does sound like an interesting project - if you get a chance, it would be
great if you could add it to the page. I don't mind looking into it myself,
but you'll no doubt understand it better than I do.