I wanted to try to compare these versions with a version based on trapz1
but using the @devec macro from Devectorize.jl. However, it seems that
development of Devectorize.jl has sort of stopped, and it's REQUIRE
specifies Julia 0.2-, so I guess that package isn't really the way to go
anymore (I'm on the current master...)

Is there a replacement for it somewhere? If so, where?

// T