Thanks Stefan, Tomas and Viral.

Stefan and Tomas: Contourplot definitely looks very pretty in gadfly.

Tomas: But I am afraid the plot contains extra lines which some of you have
already pointed to be aesthetic issue. It is not entirely clear how to use
the group aesthetic to fix it. I will read on.

Viral: I am currently using the PyPlot package.

btw: on this regard, I am yet to  a straight forward manner to do find dual
Y axis or dual X axis plot in either Mathematica, Matlab, Matplotlib, or
Maple. May be in Gadfly this is a feature that can be built in.