An other nice example might be the new haskell
homepage http://new-www.haskell.org/

For the runnable part. Maybe we could use tmpnb/juliabox to host an example
notebook. We should probably use a docker image with an userimages
otherwise the attention span will be over before Gadfly is loaded.

Does this work for more than 10
minutes?
https://cfa4733.tmpnb.org/user-C6qXAatonjbQ/notebooks/Julia%20Test.ipynb#?