Dear all,

Does any of you know if there is a library or a function to read EDF files
with Julia?

http://www.edfplus.info/specs/edf.html

EDF is a format for exchange and storage of multichannel biological and
physical signals. In our case, we have polysomnographic data stored in this
format.

We use to read this kind of data using functions written in R or Matlab, or
to use a free open-source software (edfbrowser) to convert the data to
ASCII. But as we always use Julia to do the analysis of the converted data
I was wondering if there is something written in Julia to read them in
their original format.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Best,

Charles