Hi Tobias,

Thank you for this good start! ;) I was just wondering if there was any
built function to do this before starting to do my own function. Tomorrow
is Monday, if I don't find any built function I will move towards the
direction you indicated ;) The R and Matlab functions I use can also help.

Have a nice Sunday!

Best,

Charles

--