Hi Charles,

if you start creating your own function it may be useful to look at the BDF.jl package https://github.com/sam81/BDF.jl which deals with Biosemi BDF files closely related to EDF files http://www.biosemi.com/faq/file_format.htm

there is a fork of BDF.jl here https://github.com/codles/BDF.jl that appears to have started to add support for EDF files, but I haven't tested it.

Cheers,

Sam

Thank you for this good start! ;) I was just wondering if there was any
built function to do this before starting to do my own function.
Tomorrow is Monday, if I don't find any built function I will move
towards the direction you indicated ;) The R and Matlab functions I use
can also help.

Have a nice Sunday!

Best,

Charles

On Sun, Mar 22, 2015 at 12:25 PM, Tobias Knopp