Yes, it was clear that you were also a cofounder of Julia Computing, what
was not clear, just from your GitHub info, if you were actively working for
JC, or for MIT, or splitting your time between them.
I do hope there’s enough funding so that you’ll be able to work full time
on the language.
Besides Jeff, Viral, and yourself, who else is currently working full or
part-time for JC?  (just thinking about the initials... is this the “Second
Coming", at least for computer languages? ;-) )
This isn’t meant to be overly nosy, however, it is important information
for people like me who are trying to convince their clients that 1) any
issues they have in Julia can be addressed, 2) Julia will be around for the
long haul, and 3) Julia will not suddenly split into an open source version
and a closed “enterprise” version that has all the good stuff...  (it kind
of seems that way with Aerospike, for example).
I really do wish all of you all the best, and for a very long future for
Julia!