On Sat, Jun 13, 2015 at 10:03 AM, Kostas Tavlaridis-Gyparakis
<kostas.tavlari...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Followed your recommendation but have to note the following things:
>
> 1) I have Julia v0.3 even if I just downloaded Julia this week
> 2) after deleting Dolice and running update command again the version 0.1
> was installed:

Run update after installing Docile. I'm on 0.4 so I dont know what
version of Docile the stable version installs, but try using
`Pkg.pin()` to force a specific version of the package. Unregistered
packages can be installed via the url, so you can try
Pkg.clone("git://example.com/path/to/Package.jl.git")
SVAKSHA ॥  http://about.me/svaksha