When i run update after I install Dolice there is nothing new:

Pkg.update()
INFO: Updating METADATA...
INFO: Computing changes...
INFO: No packages to install, update or remove

How can I update from terminal to julia 0.4 myself?
Also I am not quiet sure how to use clone command
to force julia Dolice to the latest version (sorry I am
a real noob).