Hi,

I have been following julia for some time and have seen lots of positive
comments. There are still lots of good work being put into its development.
I use R and Python to do lots of technical (statistical) computing and
would like to try julia for my work. My quick question to the current users
and developers is that whether it is a good time to learn julia now, or
should I wait until the language is more mature? Could it be the case that
things I learn now would be broken in future releases and I have to relearn
everything?

Thanks!
JZ