John Myles was right on when he said this:

> ...unless you're confident that you can do the development work required
> to implement any functionality that you find to be missing.

That's true, but it is also very true that fixing any problems or
implementing missing functionality (if you have the time) can be quite
rewarding (if you can survive a *very* grueling and thorough review
process, if you want to add or change anything to the core language).  I've
learned so much in a short time by all the great advice during the review
process,
that it's been well worth it (frustrating at times, but *don't* lose your
patience, and many people are willing to donate a lot of their own time to
help out)

Scott