Hello,
Sorry for the delay in my answer.

*>Could you run /home/kostav/julia/contrib/julia-config.jl  --ldlibs and
tell me what it returns?*It returns: -Wl,-rpath,/home/kostav/julia/usr/lib
-ljulia

*>**Did you do a make install of Julia itself and are running out of that*
*>installed directory or are you running out of where it compiled or
possibly*
*>simply copied the directories? That script assumes the former and I think*

*>maybe you're doing the latter.*
I downloaded the source code in folder (home/julia) and run inside this
file make
and make install of Julia inside.

*>**/home/kostav/julia/bin/julia  /home/kostav/julia/contrib/*julia-config.jl
 --ldlibs

I actually don't have any bin folder inside my julia folder, so I can't do
any of
the suggested modifications.
What could I do different in this case?