Hi All,

(assuming this is the right forum), according to the instructions here:

https://github.com/JuliaLang/julia

I can run the 'stable' release by cloning the git repo and then checking
out the 0.3 release.  Now, I presume the 0.4 release will eventually become
'stable', and so on and so forth.  My lack of git-foo menas that I would
then remove the whole /usr/local/julia directory and start from scratch
with the new stable release.  This is doable but I was wondering whether
there is a way of tracking the stable release that will magically upgrade
the whole thing to the next stable release when it is available.

Cheers