I was on 0.4 but daily updates from git just broke too often… I always did make
clean as a norm because it saved time in the end…

Having said that, since my GCC is 4.9.x, and I understand GCC has moved to
5.x.x I might just change GCC and thus reinstall from 0…

Cheers

Federico Calboli
f.calb...@gmail.com