Hi everyone,

For quite some time I am trying to use opencv with julia.
Initially I tried installing Cxx.jl  + OpenCV.jl with  julia 4.0  following
the instructions given here: https://github.com/Keno/Cxx.jl

I encountered compiling errors while building Cxx package in julia .
https://github.com/Keno/Cxx.jl/issues/159 which still needs to be resolved.
I also tried LLVM-3.7.0 + julia-0.4 but and I am encountering different set
of compilation errors related to clang library.

Hence I gave up installing Cxx package.

I then installed PyCall.jl  package to try and see if I can use OpenCV
Python api in Julia.

The python api works in python REPL using import cv2 command.

But when I try

*using PyCall + @pyimport cv2* I get following error:

ERROR: BoundsError()
 in anonymous at /home/badami/.julia/v0.3/PyCall/src/PyCall.jl:312
 in filter at array.jl:1230
 in pywrap at /home/badami/.julia/v0.3/PyCall/src/PyCall.jl:310
 in pywrap at /home/badami/.julia/v0.3/PyCall/src/PyCall.jl:298

My question is : Is it possible to pyimport opencv python api in julia at
all?
I am really looking forward for some help. Feeling desperate.

My system specs:
OS: Ubuntu 14.04
Python: 2.7.6
OpenCV: 3.0.0