Actually, now that I think of it, thats not completely true. I did look at
a MIT licensed code that is very related. Although my code is not in any
way based on it. But I guess it's fair to say that it influenced me by
looking at it. What's the proper way to deal with this situation? Sorry for
hijacking this thread