Also, the naming discussion here is not *only* on naming; it's also on the
possibility of including *more things *in the package. I would be all for
having a package like Palettes.jl, which would include both
NoveltyColors.jl and other palettes, but that's not in conflict with the
current package - it's an extension, that might happen tomorrow, in a year,
or never at all, depending on whether someone actually finds it useful
enough to implement it.

// T