It seems that the official FireRays
<https://github.com/GPUOpen-LibrariesAndSDKs/FireRays_SDK> repo currently
can't be build on my system (Ubuntu 14.04), though there is already an
issue about this.

If there is only a C++ API, what kind of trouble does that mean for trying
to wrap it with julia? Is it impossible? Very hacky? Need to look into
llvm? Bad performance?

Also what about your GeometryTypes
<https://github.com/JuliaGeometry/GeometryTypes.jl> package? I saw there a
type 'Particle', are there any plans to support ray tracing in that package
or on top of it?