+1 to what Steve says. We do a bunch of stuff with grants at Julia
Computing, which fund new capabilities, or building domain specific
packages. If you look at our blog posts, you can see the kind of work
funded through such grants. In the simplest case, it will greatly help both
parties, if grants include a small budget for buying support from Julia
Computing.

Please reach out to me about any such collaborations or joint grants - big
or small.

-viral