Uwe, take a look here
<http://www.stochasticlifestyle.com/finalizing-julia-package-documentation-testing-coverage-publishing/>.

You can use mkdocs build then mkdocs serve to do so (I think serving will
actually build the docs too so that might be redundant).

Glad to see this package announcement! It really is a spectacular
documentation system and will really serve the Julia community. I hope that
the GSoC student implements the documentation from tests
<https://github.com/JuliaDocs/Documenter.jl/issues/55>since I still see a
lot of Julia packages saying saying things similar to "to learn the
package, take a look at the tests". I think that if we start generating
tutorials/examples directly from these tests, add them to this
documentation system which pulls everything from docstrings, and allow it
to generate parts of the Github README, we will be in a heaven of
"documentation which is generated from the actual tested code and thus up
to date".