Thanks for the feedback Kristoffer. Glad you’ve found the package useful!

Re: assuming certain knowledge. I think that for a very new package
such as this it’s definitely alright to make a fair number of assumptions.
Going
forward I’ll be looking to expand those bits that have, until now, been
glossed over and
start to make things more beginner-friendly, to a certain extent.

— Mike