I am currently making some container like types, so I am using the
convention of studly caps for  the types ie `FooBar`. For usage I am
confused on what the julian convention is for having expressive type
constructors like for `Dict` and `DataFrame`, versus using methods like
`linspace`. Clearly I could use either, but it is not clear to me when I
should use one convention over the other.

Clearly I can have my api be like:

f = FooBar(...)

or

f = foobar()

but is one preferred over the other? Is it just random when to use one or
the other when making container like types?