OK. So, to get the array to have the first dim as the player selector, you
can go:

cat(1,map(x->reshape(1,size(x)),array_of_arrays)

Anyway, keeping with the same payoff_matrix as before, I realized you might
just want a boolean array which is true if entry is a best response (for
the appropriate player according to last dim). It is the same flavor of my
previous one-liner, with `maximum` replacing `indmax` and a `.==`:

isbr = payoff_matrix .== cat(nplayers+1,(mapslices(x->fill(maximum(x),size(
payoff_matrix,i)), payoff_matrix[fill(:,nplayers)...,i],i) for i=1:nplayers
)...)

Anyway, gotta go now. Have a good one.