Stefan,

Let me try out the SourceForge Wiki. I think it may be a good idea to
move a lot of the development content over to this wiki. I think most,
if not all, of the JPP Wiki content could go there.

In this case I would delete the JPP Wiki and begin to use the
SourceForge wiki exclusively.

Let me check it out and get back to you. The other developers may have
some comments as well.

The Sunburned Surveyor

P.S. - I noticed that someone started a "new front page" on Jon's wiki
for OpenJUMP. I think they were trying to give the wiki some
structure. This seemed like a good idea to me. I am wondering who
started this work, and if there were any plans to continue with it...