hei..

i did not read all the stuff before until now... but..
your suggestions are nice..
but if i think what all need to be changed (especially in terms of
avoiding errors).. i don't know?

but maybe it is more simple than i thought if one can simply add some
feature properties such as AttribtuteType.Collection or
Feature.hasSchema()? Although i don't understand how a feature can not
have a schema. Otherwise it is a geoemtry?

BTW. what is a POJO?

sorry guys
stefan