Paul,

This idea has been suggested a couple of times, but didn't receive the
best reception from some of the OpenJUMP developers. I'm personally in
favor of it, and I think that it will happen eventually, as more of
our developers begin using SVN at work or on their other projects.

This may be a good time to see how other developers feel about it, but
I don't want to push it again.

The Sunburned Surveyor

P.S. - If we did this we would definitely need to set up a new nightly
build. Jon would probably let us use the same sight, but if he didn't
I could offer some space.