Alright. We've got three votes for SVN. I'd still like to hear from
our other regular contributors: Stefan, Michael, and perhaps from
Andreas, since he is taking over for Ugo.

If there are no strong objections, perhaps we can consider making the
migration to Subversion at this time.

The Sunburned Surveyor