Hi Paul,

   Just a few questions regarding the FeatureSchema Name, since I'm
unable to come up with the use case myself.  I can see that it is
simpler to look at the Name than to compare all of the attributeNames
individually, but I would hate to make that assumption and then find
that the user has deleted an attribute I was depending on.  Also,
would the FeatureSchema Name be persisted in the Task (.jmp) file, and
if so how does that affect compatibility?

thanks,
Larry Becker

http://amusingprogrammer.blogspot.com/