Hi Paul,

I'll try it as soon as possible as I'm concerned with a few plugins I
wrote I'll have to adapt to this new framework.
The release at
http://open.revolsys.com/download/nightly/openjump/openjump-core-1.2-20070928-bin.zip
returns this exception on my machine :

com.vividsolutions.jts.util.AssertionFailedException: Should never reach here
        at
com.vividsolutions.jts.util.Assert.shouldNeverReachHere(Assert.java:122)
        at
com.vividsolutions.jts.util.Assert.shouldNeverReachHere(Assert.java:111)
        at
com.vividsolutions.jump.workbench.ui.plugin.FeatureInstaller.abstractPlugInActionListener(FeatureInstaller.java:552)
        at
com.vividsolutions.jump.workbench.ui.plugin.FeatureInstaller.addMainMenuItemWithJava14Fix(FeatureInstaller.java:531)
        at
com.vividsolutions.jump.workbench.JUMPConfiguration.configureMainMenus(JUMPConfiguration.java:647)
        at
com.vividsolutions.jump.workbench.JUMPConfiguration.setup(JUMPConfiguration.java:362)
        at
com.vividsolutions.jump.workbench.JUMPWorkbench.main(JUMPWorkbench.java:257)
        at
com.vividsolutions.jump.workbench.JUMPWorkbench.main(JUMPWorkbench.java:222)

Any idea ?

Michaël